Review Camden LEP 2010 Phase 1 Minor Amendments
|Argyle Street Camden 1940 (Camden Images)|
Camden Council voted (12 July 2016) to put on public exhibition minor amendments to the Camden LEP 2010 following a Gateway Determination by the Department of Planning and Environment.
Camden Councils website states
The Planning Proposal seeks to improve the overall operation and accuracy of the Camden LEP (2010) by making changes which are administrative or low impact in nature with respect to the following:
- Administrative review of Schedule 5 (Environmental Heritage);
- Comprehensive review of LEP Mapping;
- Review of LEP clauses & exempt development provisions;
- Review of Land Use Table; and
- Review of Schedule 1 (Additional Permitted Uses)
Camden Council has a number of relevant documents on exhibition:
The proposals are currently on exhibition from 29 November 2016 to 27 January 2017.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment